At APSN, our staff is the key resource in our journey of excellence toward empowering individuals with special needs to their fullest potential, enabling them to lead dignified, fulfilling and independent lives as integral members of society. If you wish to make a difference to the special needs community, we invite you to join us!
To view our current job openings, click here.
To reach the APSN Human Resource team for enquiries on job opportunities, you can call +65 6479 6252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at APSN, you will be provided with a conducive and family-friendly work environment that:
- Offers attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- Provides opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Advocates a safe working environment for all our employee
- Provides you with a comprehensive suite of benefits, such as:
- Leave Entitlements (including parental care leave, child sick leave and urgent private affair leave for teachers during school term)
- Flexible Benefits
- Healthcare and Insurance Coverage
- Recognition Award (such as Long Service Award)
To help you realise your full potential, you will receive ample personal and professional development opportunities such as On-the-Job Training (OJT), Coaching, Continuous Professional and Leadership Development through tie-ins with various institutions of higher learning locally and overseas.
There are also rotational assignments and leadership roles, including specialist roles such as research and development for special education curriculum and transition programmes to further enhance your capabilities as part of your career development and progression.
APSN follows the 70:20:10 Model for Learning and Development (L&D), which is integrated with our Career Development Framework. Our L&D programmes comprise core competencies and topics such as Leadership and Management, Communications, Innovation, Technical Skills, Milestones Certification Courses and many more.